Featured Post

Top 10 Must-Watch Favorite Christmas Movies

     Thanksgiving is this week! Woohoo! I am so ready to eat all the Thanksgiving food. This year we will be going to my parent's house...

Monday, November 25, 2019

Top 10 Must-Watch Favorite Christmas Movies

     Thanksgiving is this week! Woohoo! I am so ready to eat all the Thanksgiving food. This year we will be going to my parent's house so I won't have to do any cooking. Hallelujah! 

     Growing up my Dad was such a stickler about having his holidays in order. We were not allowed to put up the Christmas tree, decorate, listen to music before Thanksgiving. Over the years we wore my Dad down and he let us put up the tree on Thanksgiving, after dinner. Now that I am married and have a house of our own, our Christmas tree has been up for a week and a half. Take that Dad! 

     With the upcoming Christmas season being short due to Thanksgiving being so late in the month I felt like I needed to plan some Christmas activities so that we wouldn't miss it in all the hustle and bustle. I previously posted about visiting the Scentsy Christmas Lights. Cameron and I sat down and made a list of everything we want to do and all the movies we wanted to watch. There are a lot of classic re-watches on our list as well as some new ones we would like to see. (Did anyone like the Christmas Chronicles?) Being the highly ambitious people we are we will be watching at least one movie each night. But for those who don't have the movie watching stamina of two professionals, we have condensed our list for you. 

Here is a list of our top 10 must-watch favorite Christmas Movies:


1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Image result for how the grinch stole christmas


2. The Muppet's Christmas Carol

Image result for muppets christmas carol


3. Elf

Image result for elf movie cover


4. Christmas with the Kranks

Image result for christmas with the kranks

5. Deck the Halls
Image result for deck the halls movie


6. The Santa Clause

Image result for the santa clause


7. Home Alone

Image result for home alone cover


8. Home Alone II

Image result for home alone 2 cover


9. Polar Express

Image result for polar express


10. White Christmas

Image result for white Christmas movie cover


Now put on some fuzzy socks, grab a mug of hot cocoa and get cozy to start watching!


XO, 
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment